BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

my sorrow

my reality your delusion
my truth your lie
my love is wasted
my heart is broken
my soul is barren
my loins are aching
my eyes burn with tears
my mind races with questions
my emptiness knows no boundries
my pain engulfs me
my sobs rock me
my sorrow overwhelms me
my life is wanting
my hope has faded
my mind knows the truth
my heart won't listen
my arms long to hold you
my lips long to kiss you
my soul longs to die
my one chance has gone by

1 comment:

  1. You are a great poet! I didn't know about this blog -

    Be patient with your blogging, I've been blogging daily for over a year now, it just takes time. People enjoy consistency, you just have to read lots of blogs, and eventually you get other bloggers that relate to you. Not everyone does... but that's just the nature of it!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!