BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Monday, March 28, 2011

blinded

shining like a beacon
his light cut through my darkness
the sunlight of his smile
warmed my cold soul
unable to stop
i basked in his glow
blinded by his beauty
i couldn't see the danger
now i'm drowning in torrents of tears
and the melting of my frozen heart
silver blood addictive
his laughter intoxicating
one smile and i was lost
his kiss captured my heart
now like smoke he's floating away
naked and freezing
i long for the fire of his love
forever looking o're the horizon
for the return of something
that was never there

1 comment:

  1. So heart-tugging and so lovely, Timothy. Do keep sharing your poetry! XO -- Juli

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!