BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Sunday, December 4, 2016

introspection then action

introspection is a wonderful thing. it brings insight into the self and helps you to understand the "why" of it all. I feel much better after my earlier vent and that's wonderful but if you don't follow that up with actual ACTION and put in the actual hard work needed. I'm at that point, I took stock of my admittedly barren pantry and will be going tomorrow to replentish with actual food that's good for me. I haven't been eating horribly but it's like skating that fine line and doing the bare minimum needed. that's simply not going to cut it, I feel best and was healthiest when I was eating the least carbs. I'm gonna use up the last of my garlic bread today and that's that. since bread is my kryptonite I simply cant have one little piece. therefore it shall be banished from my abode, that also means pizza, fast food etc etc. I don't have time to cook every day but I can prepare a weeks meals and freeze/microwave them and so I shall. I already drink water all night at work and I have discovered a flavored water I like . much as it makes me cringe to say it I have drank my last gatorade (SOB)
so I better enjoy lollygagging today and getting over my cattywampussness because tomorrow is a bright new day and I by golly am going to hit the ground running!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!