BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Sunday, April 29, 2012

too young to feel this worn and old
the weight of the world covers my soul
trauma lies harshness hover over head
not a moments peace maybe when i'm dead
sabotage my specialty i create my own hell
shoveling coal on the flames fanning them as well
scared to be happy though i've no idea why
trying to break these patterns walk away from the big lie
swimming in circles one hand behind my back
waiting for something to give trying to get back on track
who am i who in the hell am i supposed to be
please someone tell me i simply can not see
like a ship without a rudder or a bloddy plane without wings
my soul longs to fly far from my minds angry screams
digging my own grave with every sorry deed
dragging my bleeding heart what the hell is it i need
afraid all my chances have slipped far away
devestated by the terrible price i've had to pay
all my dreams lost in terrible pain and sorrow
my fraigile hopes hanging by a thread on the 'morrow
will i see the dawning of a bright happy day
or is shadow and darkness where i'm fated to stay

1 comment:

  1. As I read this my mind went straight to my sister Sue it is as if you wrote this with her in mind but since you have never met her we know that's not the case.........

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!