BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Sunday, April 22, 2012

echoes of sadness

thoughts of you echo in my mind
memories piled high like corpses in a mass grave
a maze of torture following a path that winds
you no longer fill my waking thoughts it's closure i crave
that elusive thing that will shut that door for good
turn the lock throw away the key to my broken heart
forget you move on act as i know i should
almost there feelin happy and free then once more ripped apart
memories come unbiden a game a show patouchilli on the wond
feelings of loss seep like puss from a mortal wound
not falling apart i shall not break though my soul bends
wasted time getting over my dis-ease for you i pined and mooned
sickness heals so slowly mind clearing is that the end
walking through dark and shadow fumbling blindly for the light
leaving the ghosts of yore looking for the dawn of the 'morrow
not quite there still the end seems within my sight
ready to come alive again say goodbye to wailing and sorrow
it's so difficult to stop mourning a love dead before its time
answers are fading and elusive slipping from my grasp
i know i'm innocent of guilt a love murdered your crime
so here i'm left taking that leap to let go of the past
scared but ready to open my broken hear anew
is love real do fairytales actually last
can it be could it be that you're looking too

1 comment:

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!