BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Monday, October 5, 2015

meanwhile..............

I've been away a long time y'all and I do get the occasional twinge to blog but alas life needs to be lived and I have been doing just that!
I am not on any plan at all and i'm down to 192 just 7 pounds from my goal by simply not overeating (for me anyway) lolol
and of course blogger still wont post a pic for me, says it's unsupported..........(i'm on a new computer even) this brings it all back! anyway hope all of y'all are doin well i'd love to hear from ya on facebook!

2 comments:

  1. So glad to hear from you both here and on my blog. I am even more thrilled for you that you are a mere 7 pounds away from your goal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Single digits! You got this!

    Enjoy life. It is to be lived for sure!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear about your 7 pounds! That is wonderful my friend!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!