BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Monday, February 2, 2015

an update and an OUCH!

well I've been enjoying my sabbatical from blogging and it feels great to let go of that daily pressure to perform. my house is ALMOST finished, I'm anxiously awaiting two posters and a bedroom rug today and 2 barstools sometime this week. other than that I filed my taxes (and PRE-spent them!) and when I get those and submit my amazon order Castle Timothy will be complete...........that's a new bed/frame/bedding, toaster over, cd player which I am looking forward to so very much, upgrading to a full bed from the twin I've been on the past year or so.
now for the OUCH and it was a BIG OLE OUCH indeed, thrusday night we got a dusting of snow, just enough to need to clean off the car. I turned on the defrosters and went all the way around the car I was virtually done when my feet went sideways and I landed on my left side and bounced my face off the driveway. I actually had the wind knocked out of me and saw stars for a few moments. on the bright side I didn't knock my silly self out cause it was pitch black and no one would have seen me til morning. I drug myself up and went on in to work (it was a truck night with an inspection the next morning) cause after last month I simply cant afford another er visit or any missed work.  here's a couple of then and nows so y'all can see...
this was Thursday


this is just a moment ago


that's my week in a nutshell, hope y'alls has been WWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY better than mine! lolol
oh i'll leave y'all with some LOTR humor...

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you weren't hurt too bad. Take care of yourself.

    I'm looking forward to pictures of the house when it is done.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!