BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

the bill

ignoring the warning signs following my bliss
its the obvious and awful i usually miss
now scrambling to do what must be done
overburdened and overwhelmed life no longer fun
no room to cry nothing to complain about
it's all my own fault of that there is no doubt
let my obligations slide till they're rollin down the hill
think i've waited too late now there's one hell of a bill
for my great folly seems i'll pay and pay
selling my tommorrows to pay back my yesterday
will i never learn abd be responsible for me
live the life i can affort and become debt-free

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful and gripping and something to many people could relate too

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!