BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Thursday, January 8, 2015

the walk

time to walk the walk cause I'm done with the talk. gym bag packed i'll be goin to the gym when I get off work. I have readings this morning so I don't have time today, not an excuse just the facts. oh I may pop in a workout video to do whilst my laundry is in the wash, gotta make use of them "spin cycles" LMAO! car has gas, picked up groceries yesterday, gonna pop in my laundry and take a nap cause I gotta be at the shop by 10am. NOT looking forward to the next few days cause I've been a lump for a whole week and not much better since the bginning of December when my issues started so I'm weak as a kitten and I know i'll be sore as hell for the first three to four days then I should hit my stride and it'll be fine!
DEEP BREATH.....here goes EVERYTHING!

2 comments:

  1. You've got this!! You can do it and you will. You are strong minded and have what it takes.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!